BXTN's Coronavirus Plans
Here's how BXTN is staying fully operational throughout the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, simultaneously compling with all current federal, state, and local orders and continuing to operate as an essential organization:
- The vast majority of our staff is working remotely from home, and will continue to do so until further notice. We activated an emergency "Work from Home" plan on March 18 and further escalated the plan on March 24.
- We are still performing all of our essential operations - reporting on construction projects in & around the state of TN, processing incoming bid documents, addenda, etc.
- Both our offices in Knoxville and Nashville are closed to visitors in order to limit the potential spread of the coronavirus.
- Our Knoxville Print Shop is fully operational, either shipping orders via UPS or arranging for social-distance-safe in person pickup.
We are basing all of the above decisions on the following local government reopening plans:
- City of Knoxville / Knox County Health Department's Community Strategy for a Phased Reopening
- Metro Nashville / Davidson County Public Health Department's Roadmap for Reopening Nashville
We will continue to operate in this fashion as long as necessary to both serve the construction industry and protect the health of our local communities, our state, and our nation.
Last Updated: 5/15/2020 4:00 PM EDT